Based on the desire to improve the life of those who suffer from inequality,
we work with the aim of preserving their right to a decent life,
universal education, equality, and freedom of speech and thought.
Eradicating inequality and achieving a fair society is possible
Our projects defend and promote universal human rights through:
- Protection and social integration of people at risk of exclusion.
- Implementation of the Declaration on the Rights of the Child.
- Raising awareness of existing government social benefits.
- Promoting activism as a tool to fight corruption and social inequalities.
- Raising awareness of social injustices and lifestyle habits.
Dignified and independent women that are able to assume their social role; it is possible.
We promote development, equal opportunities and women independence through projects that:
- Create opportunities to access women education and training.
- Promote equal employment.
- Encourage their families and social involvement.
- Defend women against gender-related abuse.