Based on the desire to improve the lives of those who suffer from inequality,
we work to preserve their right to a decent life,
universal education, equality, and freedom of thought and speech.
Eradicating inequality and achieving a fair society is possible
Our projects defend and promote universal human rights through:
- Protection and social integration of people at risk of exclusion.
- Implementation of the Declaration on the Rights of the Child.
- Raising awareness about existing social benefits.
- Promoting activism as a tool to fight corruption and social inequalities.
- Raising awareness about social injustices and lifestyle habits.
Dignified and independent women that are able to assume their social role; it is possible.
We promote development, independence and equal opportunities for women through projects that:
- Create opportunities for women to access education and training.
- Promote equal employment.
- Encourage family and social involvement.
- Defend women against gender-related abuse.