Raising awareness for Development in Spain
We work to promote a critical attitude towards the different realities around us, as well as to promote a responsible citizenship, educated in social values, with knowledge and respect for the Human Rights.
We start working with the person. First, we work on values and emotional intelligence. Then, we seek to raise awareness regarding the social needs in our environment. Finally, we seek to raise awareness on how our actions have an impact in other countries.
All of this through:
- Social injustice awareness projects.
- Awareness projects to motivate reflection and the questioning of the Spanish lifestyle.
- Formal education (schools and universities.)
- Non-formal education (outside the core curriculum, in workshops, free time activities, etc.)
- Informal education (media and social networks.)