To find out how we handle personal data, please read the following rules, which we advise you to consult regularly, as they may be updated.
The visitor is responsible for and guarantees that the personal data provided to itwillbe.org is truthful and has, where appropriate, due authorisation from the owner of the data.
itwillbe.org will process the personal data linked to its websites in compliance with the requirements of current legislation, highlighting:
New Data Protection Regulation
A partir del 25 de mayo de 2018 es aplicable el nuevo Reglamento de Protección de Datos. El Reglamento de la UE 2016/679 armoniza la legislación sobre protección de datos en toda la Unión Europea, aumentando la protección de las personas que poseen datos personales y dándoles un mayor control sobre ellos.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
itwillbe.org, with address at Calle San Pablo, nº 29, CP 28231, Las Rozas, Madrid and CIF G-85.545.374. Registered in the Register of Associations of the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality, with registration number 591863 and registered in the list of NGDOs of the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID), thus complying with the requirements of Law 23/1998, of 7 July, on International Development Cooperation.
The itwillbe.org Data Protection Officer is the person in charge of assisting you with any questions that may arise regarding the protection of your personal data and ensuring compliance with data protection legislation. You can contact this person at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that itwillbe.org collects by different means (website, e-mail, electronic forms or forms and paper documents) as part of its activity are processed for the following purposes:
Manage and process any type of request for information, including requests to become a member, volunteer or donor.
Manage and monitor volunteerism, as well as the partners and activists who collaborate with our organisation.
To keep our partners, volunteers and those interested in collaborating with the actions we carry out informed.
Control and manage the applications and tools developed by itwillbe.org, which are necessary for the development and management of the social activities implemented by our organisation.
Send communications by any means (sms, email, post) related to the activities and social actions that we carry out.
Manage subscriptions to our publications.
Dissemination of our activities.
How long do we keep your data?
In the case of Suppliers, Customers, Partners, Volunteers, Collaborators and Staff, we retain your data for the duration of your contractual relationship with us.
If you are a beneficiary of one of our social aid or training projects, the retention of your data will be limited to the scope and duration of the benefit and/or training.
In the event that the data provided is associated with a purchase or donation, Spanish legislation obliges us to keep it for at least five years.
To whom will we disclose your data?
Your data will be kept under strict security measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data. Likewise, they will only be transferred to the following entities and for the following purposes:
- Entities and suppliers that provide services to itwillbe.org for the correct execution of our activities and projects. These entities and suppliers are duly accredited and sign the corresponding data processing contract with us in compliance with the data protection regulations in force.
- Private entities that collaborate with us, for the control and monitoring of the projects for which they grant us their funding.
- Administrations and corresponding public bodies in order to comply with the regulations in force or by legal imperative.
Only in cases where the transfer of data is required by law or is necessary to deal with an emergency situation requiring the cooperation of persons or entities other than those mentioned above, your data may be transferred to the extent necessary to comply with the law or to deal with the emergency situation in question.
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
We implement the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the case of outsourced services, we require and ensure that the processor implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved, as set out in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Which channels do we use to collect your data?
itwillbe.org obtains personal data through the following channels:
– Forms and questionnaires via our website.
– Paper forms.
– In person, through our office.
– Directly from stakeholders.
– Through collaboration agreements with organisations and institutions.
What categories of data do we process?
We process the following categories of data, depending on the circumstances of your relationship with us:
– Identification data, including image.
– Postal address and e-mail addresses.
– Phone numbers
– General characteristics data.
– Economic data.
– Social Circumstances.
– Academic and proffesional.
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know whether itwillbe.org processes their personal data. You also have the right to:
– Access your personal data,
– Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
– To request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
– object to the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, by requesting that your data not be processed by itwillbe.org
– In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
– Withdraw, whenever you wish, the consent given, without affectinga the lawfulness of the processing which we have carried out prior to such withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, itwillbe.org will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may exercise all these rights by contacting us at the following addresses: ITWILLBE, Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán Nº7, planta 0, 28020 Madrid or, if you prefer, by email to the following address: email@example.com
Remember, whenever you exercise any of the rights we have described above, to include with your request a copy of your ID card or equivalent document that allows us to verify your identity.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with how we have dealt with your rightsa, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the website www.agpd.es.
What if I am a minor?
If you are under 14 years old and wish to become a member or participate in our itwillbe.org social networks, your parents or legal guardian must give us their permission to register you as a user, so you have to ask them to fill in their personal details and sign the corresponding forms. Once signed, you can send them to the following addresses: ITWILLBE, Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán Nº7, planta 0, 28020 Madrid, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching to the e-mail the document containing the form signed by your parents or legal guardian.
Likewise, if any record reveals that you are a minor, itwillbe.org will notify your parents or legal guardian by e-mail of the content of the information received and seek their consent to the collection and processing of your personal data. At any time, your parent or legal guardian may review, cancel or refuse the collection of your personal data by contacting itwillbe.org at the above addresses.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages, in order to store and retrieve information about the browsing done from said equipment.
The user’s browser uses information about the visit to the website to personalise certain pages or elements. For statistical analysis purposes, a cookie may also be used to transmit a randomly generated, unique, anonymous number to our server. It is not possible to identify the user by means of a cookie. Generally, a cookie contains the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, its “lifetime” and a value, which is usually a text value or a randomly generated unique number.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be:
According to their origin:
– Own: these are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing a website, but are not generated by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on how long they remain active:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are not registered in the user’s terminal when the user leaves the Website.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies: these are cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services offered on our website;
– Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users on our website. This information helps us to improve its performance.
– Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioural Cookies: These allow the management of advertising spaces according to the user’s specific profile.
What types of cookies does itwillbe.org use?
itwillbe.org uses the following cookies on its website:
A. OWN COOKIES
Cookie Type: Session Cookies
Information about the cookie: They allow you to move through many pages of the same site quickly and easily without having to re-authenticate, or having to start the process in each area you visit.
Purpose: Necessary for user authentication or identification.
Cookie Type: Technical Cookies
Information about the cookie: They facilitate traffic control and data communication; they allow session identification and access to restricted areas; they allow the application for registration or participation in an event, as well as the use of security elements during browsing.
Purpose: Necessary to allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein.
B. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Cookie Type: Analytical Cookies
Cookie Type: Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific user, nor identified.
How can I disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on it. To do this, you can visit the Help section of your browser where you will find information on how to change your cookie settings. Please note that the cookie blocking option in your browser may not allow you to make full use of all the functionalities of the Website.
To change your cookie settings, you can go to:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/