In order to know how to proceed with personal data, please read the following rules, which we advise you to consult regularly, as they may be updated.
The visitor is responsible and guarantees that the personal data provided to itwillbe.org are truthful and has, where appropriate, with the proper authorization to do so from the owner of the same.
itwillbe.org will treat the personal data linked to its web spaces respecting the requirements of current legislation, highlighting:
New Data Protection Regulation.
As of May 25, 2018, the new Data Protection Regulation is applicable. The EU Regulation 2016/679 harmonizes the legislation on Data Protection throughout the European Union, increasing the protection of individuals holding personal data and giving them greater control over them.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
it-willbe.org, with address at Calle San Pablo, nº 29, CP 28231, Las Rozas, Madrid and CIF G-85.545.374. Registered in the Register of Associations of the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality, with the registration number 591863 and registered in the list of NGDOs of the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for Development (AECID) thus complying with the requirements of Law 23/1998 of July 7, International Cooperation for Development.
The Data Protection Delegate of itwillbe.org is the person in charge of assisting you in any question that may arise regarding the protection of your personal data and to ensure compliance with the legislation on data protection. You can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that itwillbe.org collects through the different ways (website, email, electronic forms or forms and paper documents) within its activity, are treated with the following purposes:
- Manage and process any type of request for information, including those aimed at becoming a member, volunteer or donor.
- Manage and control the volunteers, as well as partners and activists who collaborate with our organization.
- To keep our members, volunteers and those interested in collaborating with our organization informed.
- Control and manage the applications and tools developed by itwillbe.org, which are necessary for the development and management of social activities implemented by our organization.
- Send communications by any means (sms, email, postal mail) related to the activities and social actions that we carry out.
- Manage subscriptions to our publications.
- Dissemination of our activities.
How long do we keep your data?
In the case of Suppliers, Customers, Partners, Volunteers, Collaborators and Staff, we keep your data for the duration of your contractual relationship with us.
If you are a beneficiary of one of our social aid or training projects, the conservation of your data will be limited to the scope and duration of the service and/or training.
In the event that the data provided are associated with a purchase or donation, Spanish legislation requires us to keep them for at least five years.
To whom will we communicate your data?
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee their confidentiality and security. Similarly, they will only be disclosed to the following entities and for the following purposes:
- Entities and suppliers that provide services to itwillbe.org for the proper execution of our activities and projects. These entities and suppliers are duly accredited and sign with us the corresponding data processing contract in compliance with current data protection regulations.
- Private entities that collaborate with us, for the control and monitoring of the projects for which they grant us their funding.
- Administrations and corresponding public bodies in compliance with the regulations in force or by legal imperative.
Only in cases where the transfer of data is required by law or is necessary to deal with an emergency situation that requires the cooperation of persons or entities other than those mentioned above, your data may be transferred to the extent necessary to comply with current legislation or to address the emergency situation raised.
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
We apply the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the case of service contracts, we require and ensure that the processor implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved, as set out in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
What channels do we use to obtain your data?
it-willbe.org obtains personal data through the following channels:
- Forms and questionnaires through our web pages.
- Paper forms.
- Personally, through our office.
- Directly from the interested parties.
- Through collaboration agreements with organizations and institutions.
What categories of data do we process?
We process the following categories of data, depending on the circumstances of your relationship with us:
- Identification data, including image.
- Postal address and email addresses.
- Telephone numbers
- General characteristics data.
- Financial data.
- Social circumstances.
- Academic and professional
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know if it-willbe.org processes their personal data. You also have the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Request rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
- Oppose the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, requesting that they not be processed by it-willbe.org.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Withdraw, whenever you want, the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that we have done prior to such withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, it-willbe.org will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All these rights can be exercised by contacting us at the following addresses: ITWILLBE, Calle Orense, 14 posterior, 28020 Madrid or, if you prefer, via email to the following firstname.lastname@example.org
Always remember that when you exercise any of the rights that we have exposed, accompany your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document that allows us to verify your identity.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with how we have addressed your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the website www.agpd.es
And what if I'm a minor?
If you are under 14 years of age and want to be a member or participate in our it-willbe.org social networks, your parents or your legal guardian have to give us their permission to register you as a user, so you have to ask them to fill in their information. personal information and sign the corresponding forms. Once signed, you can send them to the following addresses: ITWILLBE, Calle Orense, 14 posterior, 28020 Madrid, or to the email address email@example.com, attaching the document containing the signed form to the email. by your parents or legal guardian.
Likewise, if any record reveals that you are a minor, it-willbe.org, through Email, will notify your parents or legal guardian of the content of the information received and will obtain their consent for the collection and processing of your personal data. At any time, your parents or legal guardian may review, cancel or deny the collection of your personal data, by contacting it-willbe.org at the addresses outlined above.